RSVP / INVITATIONS
Welcome to COLCOA 2019!
If you are invited to the Opening Night, please follow the specific instructions mentioned on your invitation.
If you are a DGA or a WGA member, or if you have received an invitation to the rest of the festival (September 24-28), please CLICK HERE to start your reservations.
But first, read the following information, which includes important security notice.
-Invitations are for one guest + 1 per screening
-Invitations are non-transferable. Please bring your ID with you. Only COLCOA guests will be on our lists. Only tickets for the day can be picked up at the Will Call. If you have made reservations for different days, you will need to pick up your tickets every day at the festival.
-During the festival, you may get tickets on site for sold out films on line as some tickets may become available 20 minutes before each screening. Take your chance: To pick up tickets bring your ID and a copy of your invitation with you. If you are a DGA or a WGA member, just bring your member ID.
–New this year: Spend your entire evening at COLCOA! Evening screening in the Renoir theatre will start earlier. You will be able to RSVP for this screening and for after 10 pm screenings in Truffaut Theater or Melville Theater!
WILL CALL HOURS AT THE FESTIVAL:
September 24~27: 11 am-10 pm / Saturday September 28: 10 am-10 pm
SCREENINGS AND EVENTS WITH NO RSVP:
Please note that some screenings and events don’t require RSVP:
During week days, no reservation is needed for all screenings and events before 4 pm and admission is on a first come, first served basis: Blind date with a new French film, COLCOA Reruns (also on Saturday at 9 am), COLCOA Classics series, COLCOA Short Films competition, Happy Hour Talk panels series.
COLCOA Television program in Melville theater is also free with no reservation during the whole festival. Finally, the new Mystery Closing Film on Saturday, September 28 at 10:30 pm doesn’t require to RSVP.
IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE
When attending COLCOA, you agree with the following rules:
- All COLCOA Festival attendees will be subject to physical security searches of their person, their belongings and their vehicles by event security personnel when on the DGA premises.
- All festival attendees will be required to present current photo-identification upon request.
- Backpacks, briefcases and any large bags or purses will not be permitted on the DGA premises.
- No weapons of any kind, including but not limited to; knives, tools, metal objects or containers will be permitted on DGA premises.
- Vans and trucks will not be granted access to DGA parking structures.
- The COLCOA Festival and DGA reserve the right to refuse admittance to any individual for any reason at any time.