Welcome to COLCOA 2021! The full program will be announced on October 11th and available on this website the same day.
If you are a DGA or a WGA member, or if you have received an invitation to COLCOA screenings, read the following information:
RSVPs will start on October 13. Please visit this page again to access the RSVP system on this day and click here. You will need to use the code mentioned on your invitation or in DGA and WGA publications to access our reservation system.
COLCOA is requiring all attendees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and wear a mask in the premises. Click here to read our Covid Policy.
(Note: If you are invited to the Opening Ceremony and Opening Film, follow the instructions mentioned on this specific invitation.)
NEW 2021 INFORMATION:
- RSVP Guests will no longer have to pick up tickets from Will Call at the Box Office each day of the festival.
- Each RSVP Guest will receive ONE “RSVP Pass” in the online ticketing system that you will use to reserve all of your tickets. One Pass is redeemable for up to two tickets per screening. You can use the QR Code from this pass to enter every screening so long as it has been reserved in advance. You can print out the QR code or show the QR code on a mobile device upon entry to the theatre.
- If you have reserved a screening and can no longer attend, please cancel the tickets in the system or at the Box Office at the festival.
- If a screening is “Sold Out”, tickets may become available closer to the screening time. A Standby Line will form twenty (20) minutes before show time. No guarantee of ticket availability.
- You will not be able to reserve tickets to screenings occurring at the same time.
Tickets are complimentary to RSVP Guests. Please note that this invitation is strictly personal and is non-transferable.
On Monday, October 11th, please review this year’s schedule at www.colcoa.org and note which film screenings you would like to attend.
RSVPs are taken online through the ticketing website, Eventive, starting Wednesday, October 13th.
To collect your RSVP Pass, click here.
- Enter the promo code you were given by your organization and click UNLOCK
- Enter Name, Email Address, and create a Password
- Accept the terms by checking the box and then click “BUY ($0.00)”
- A confirmation window will appear that says “Thank you for your order!”
- IMPORTANT- click “edit details” to add your name to your pass and click “Submit.”
Once you have your pass, you can now view the schedule to reserve tickets here.
- Next to each film you would like to reserve, click “ORDER TICKETS”
- Click “Quick order 1+ tickets with pass _____”
- You can then select quantity of 1 or 2 tickets and click “BUY ($0.00)”
- At any point, you can view all of your reserved tickets by clicking MENU in the upper left-hand corner of the website and select “My Tickets”. You can view your Pass QR code under “My Passes.”